Terms and Conditions
I. General provisions
1. The Internet service is directed to Users who provide services and orders from customers, in the photo-video industry, even if they do not run a business. Using the resources of the Internet Service is possible after a Positive Verification of the User by the Service Provider. The verification is to confirm that the registering User performs orders in the photo-video industry. The confirmation of the registration can take place on the basis of the given portfolio (e.g. website, fanpage on Facebook or Instagram), or in case of their absence, on the basis of a phone call or e-mail correspondence.
2. The Regulations specify the types and scope of Services, the conditions for the provision of Services through the Website, the conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of Services, the terms and conditions for the implementation of Projects, submission of Orders for Products and Services on the Website, the payment of the price, conditions, costs and the date and methods of delivery, the submission of a statement of withdrawal from the contract and the complaint procedure.
3. The information on Products and Services presented on the Website, in particular descriptions, technical parameters and prices do not constitute an offer to sell within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 as amended), but an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code. They also do not constitute a public assurance of the Service Provider.
4. All prices given on the website of the Online Store, expressed in the relevant currency selected in the Online Store, are gross prices (including VAT).
5. The User is obliged to refrain from any behaviour that could negatively affect the proper functioning of the Internet Service, including, in particular, any interference with the content of the Internet Service or its technical elements, including the supply / distribution of illegal content. In particular, it is prohibited to upload images that violate the law in any way, call for racial, ethnic or religious hatred, contain pornographic content, praise Fascism, Nazism, Communism, promote violence, insult religious feelings, or violate the rights of others.
6. The User, accepting the content of the Regulations, declares that he will not violate the aforementioned prohibitions.
7. The definitions used in these Regulations in capital letters mean:
7.1 WORKING DAY- a day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
7.2 EDITOR - an interactive tool available on the Website in the form of a service provided electronically, enabling the development of Product Designs.
7.3 ORDER FORM - an interactive form available in the Internet Service allowing to select a Project, choose parameters of the Project (such as the number of pages, form, material, additions), the way of delivering the Product, accepting the Project and placing an Order for the Product.
7.4 CUSTOMER - a legal person, an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which legal capacity is granted by the law, a natural person that is not a consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Act of 23 April 1964. A Code or a Consumer who placed an order on the Website.
7.5 CONSUMER - a natural person making purchases on the website not directly related to his/her business or professional activity, i.e. a consumer within the meaning of Article 22(1) of the Civil Code. Provisions of the Regulations concerning only the Consumer shall also apply to a natural person concluding a contract directly related to his or her business activity within the website, if the content of this contract shows that he or she does not have a professional character for him or her, resulting in particular from the subject of his or her business activity, made available on the basis of the regulations on Central Register and Information on Business Activity. In such cases, the provisions of the Regulations concerning exclusively Customers shall not apply to such a person.
7.6 ACCOUNT - a collection of resources in the Service Provider's ICT system, in which the User's data are collected, including information on Orders placed, marked with an individual name (login) and password given by the User.
7.7 NEWSLETTER - information, including commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219) from the Service Provider, sent to the User electronically by or on behalf of the Service Provider.
7.9 POSITIVE ORDER VERIFICATION- positive verification of an order shall consist of the following
7.9.1 correct completion of the Order Form,
7.9.2 sending the Product Design selected and accepted by the User from the User's device (in case of realization of the Products through the Editor),
7.9.3 acceptance of the Order for realization, which is confirmed by the Service Provider via an e-mail.
7.10 PRODUCT - a work that is a movable item performed on the basis of an Order by the User in accordance with the Project developed (specified) in the Editor by the Customer or a ready-made movable item, which is or is to be the subject of the contract between the Customer and the Service Provider.
7.11 DESIGN - made with the help of the Editor or sent to the Internet Service by the User and in accordance with the requirements, graphic design of the future Product made available in the Internet Service and subject to further specification by the User in the course of placing an Order using the Order Form, i.e. supplementing by the User with text, graphic or colour elements in accordance with the specification given by him/her in the Order Form.
7.12 REGULATIONS - the foregoing Regulations together with attachments.
7.13 INTERNET SERVICE - a service run by the Service Provider available at the Internet address: https://www.nphoto.com/.
7.14 SERVICE - a service provided electronically through the Internet Service specified in the Regulations.
7.15 SERVICE PROVIDE: CYFROWA FOTO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością /a limited liability company/ with its registered office in Zaczernie, Zaczernie 190, 36-062 Zaczernie, NIP: 8133469935, REGON 180149478.
7.16 USER - a natural person having full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which uses the Service.
7.17 USER VERIFICATION - a procedure of verification of the User carried out by the Service Provider enabling him/her to gain access to the resources of the Internet Service. The purpose of User Verification is to provide access to the Internet Service to Users providing services and orders from customers in the photo-video industry.
7.18 ORDER - a declaration of will made by means of the Order Form and constituting an offer to conclude a contract for the execution or sale of the Product by the Service Provider.
II. Types and scope of services
1. the Service Provider provides the following Services through the Website:
1.1 Running an Account in the Internet Service.
1.1.1 Using the Account by the User is possible after fulfilling the following steps:
a) filling in the registration form,
b) clicking on the "register" or similar field,
c) positive User Verification,
1.1.2 In the registration form it is necessary to provide the following User data: name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address and password, source of information about the service. Additionally, the User may provide the NIP number of his business activity and its name.
1.1.3 For the purposes of User Verification, the User may provide additional data in the form of an address for his own photographic portfolio (website, page in the social networking site, etc.), subject matter of the orders being executed and the branch. Providing such data will significantly facilitate and accelerate the Verification process.
1.1.4 The Verification of the User is not dependent on the User's business activity.
1.1.5 In order to verify the User, the Service Provider may contact him/her by e-mail, telephone number or verify the content of the User's portfolio, as well as photographic materials made available by the User on the Internet.
1.1.6 Verification of the User is carried out within 2 working days from the correct completion of the registration form by the User or completion by the User of the information necessary for Verification. The User is informed about the effect of the verification within the aforementioned period by e-mail to the e-mail address given in the registration form.
1.1.7 In the case of a negative Verification of the User, the User, after receiving an e-mail message about negative verification, may apply to the Service Provider using the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org to make a new User Verification. In this case, the User is obliged to provide additional information for the purpose of the User's reverification.
1.1.8 In case of negative User Verification, the User's data shall be removed from the Service within 30 days from the User Verification or its renewal. After the lapse of this period, it is not possible to carry out User Verification again, on the basis of previously left data and completed form.
1.2 Using the Editor and the Order Form.
1.2.1 The use of the Editor starts at the moment of adding the first Project to the Editor.
1.2.2 Using the Editor consists of
126.96.36.199 Selecting a Product concept, by clicking the "design" field or of similar meaning,
188.8.131.52 Selecting the parameters of the Project, the User's own Project,
184.108.40.206 Accepting the Project - placing the Project in the basket - collection of Projects, by clicking the field "to the basket" or of similar meaning.
1.2.3 The use of the interactive Order Form consists of
220.127.116.11 Selecting a Project from accepted Projects by a User with an Account,
18.104.22.168 selecting the Project parameters, e.g. the number of Products, additions, personalization possibilities provided for the Product, etc., and the method of delivery,
22.214.171.124 Providing the following data: first and last name/company name, address (street, house/apartment number, postal code, town, province, country), e-mail address, contact telephone number, place and method of delivery, method of payment. In the case of Customers who are not Consumers, it is also necessary to provide the company name and tax identification number (in the case of Customers who are Polish taxpayers in accordance with Article 106b(5) of the Act on Goods and Services Tax of 11 March 2004. -i.e. of 9 November 2018. Journal of Laws of 2018, item 2174 as amended - lack of indication of NIP number when placing the Order by the Customer, and thus the issuance by the Seller of a receipt not containing that number, makes it impossible for the Seller to issue later VAT invoice concerning that Order).
126.96.36.199 Submitting an Order by clicking the "order and pay" field or of similar meaning - until then it is possible to modify the entered data by oneself ( for this purpose one should follow messages being displayed and information available on the Website).
1.3 Provision of the Newsletter Service.
1.3.1 The Newsletter service shall be provided by entering the e-mail address to which subsequent editions of the Newsletter shall be sent in the "Newsletter" tab visible in the "Account settings" section or in a separate section of the Internet Service and clicking the "save" field or similar content.
1.3.2 You may also subscribe to the Newsletter service by ticking the appropriate box during the creation of an Account on the Internet Service or through subpages operating within the Service.
III. Terms of providing Services
The provision of Services by the Service Provider is free of charge.
2. The period for which the contract for the provision of services has been concluded:
2.1 The contract for the provision of a Service consisting in maintaining an Account on the Website shall be concluded for an indefinite period of time.
2.2 The contract for the provision of a Service consisting in the use of the Editor and the Order Form shall be concluded for a fixed period of time and shall be terminated when the Order is placed or when the User resigns from placing it or terminates the use of the Editor.
2.3 The Contract for the provision of the Newsletter Service has been concluded for an indefinite time.
3. Technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the ICT system used by the Service Provider, including the correct operation of the Editor and the Order Form:
Computer, tablet, telephone or other multimedia device with access to the Internet.
3.1 Properly configured Internet browser installed on a device with Internet access: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari.
3.3 Java Script and Cookies support enabled on the web browser.
3.4 Disabled add-ons for browsers that prevent certain elements of pages from being displayed, such as Adblock.
4. The Service Provider stipulates that in order for the Editor to function properly, the files supported by it should meet the following requirements:
4.1 maximum weight: 30 MB
4.2 maximum resolution: 50 Mpix
4.3 maximum file size: 10000 px
4.4 accepted file extensions: png or jpg/jpeg.
5. The Service Provider may formulate detailed guidelines related to the use of the Editor, which will be made available to the User through the Editor or in the Internet Service in separate fields (e.g. FAQ).
6. Using the Editor in conditions of unstable access to the Internet, with the use of mobile devices, or access with limited bandwidth, as well as a large number of bookmarks running at the same time in the Internet browser may involve the necessity to wait longer for sending files to the Service Provider's server and it requires special verification of the correctness of the Project, before placing an Order.
7. The Service Provider in the course of using the Editor does not verify the quality and content of files placed by the User.
8. In accordance with the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services, the Service Provider does not verify the content of the files submitted by the Users as part of the use of Services.
9. The Service Provider reserves that the use of the Website, in particular the Editor and the Order Form may be associated with the restriction of access to certain functionalities of the Website and requires special verification of the correctness of the Project before placing an Order.
10. The Service Provider reserves that the use of the Internet Service may be associated with standard risks associated with the use of the Internet for which it is not responsible and therefore recommends Users to take appropriate steps to minimize them.
11. The Service Provider reserves that the Designs may slightly differ from the appearance of the final Product. The Service Provider informs that despite all efforts, it cannot ensure colour accuracy of the photographs presented on the Website, because their display depends, among other things, on the settings of the device display, browser, operating system.
IV. Terms and conditions for concluding the contract for the realisation or sale of the Product
1. The price of the Product displayed on the Website is given in the appropriate currency for a specific market (country) and includes all components, including VAT. Prices do not include delivery costs, which are indicated when placing an Order in the Internet Service and depend on the chosen method and place of delivery.
2. The Product price can be paid by means of a purchase voucher, which after entering the appropriate code lowers the price of all or selected Products in the basket.
3. The Product price displayed in the Internet Service is binding at the time of placing an Order. This price will not change regardless of the price changes in the Internet Service, which may appear in relation to individual Products after placing an Order.
4. Concluding a contract for the realization or sale of the Product using the Order Form.
4.1 In order to conclude a contract for the realization or sale of the Product it is necessary to place an Order earlier, in accordance with point II 1.2 of the Regulations.
4.2 After placing an Order, the Service Provider shall immediately contact the User by sending an email to the address indicated during Account registration (additionally, the status can be checked after logging in the customer zone) and confirm its delivery. After the Positive Verification of the Order, the Service Provider sends a message containing a quote together with a link to the payment operator. Confirmation of the acceptance of the Order for processing takes place by sending another e-mail, which includes: confirmation of all important elements of the Order, the Service Provider's declaration of receiving and recording the payment, and the scheduled date of dispatch.
4.3 At the moment of Positive Verification of the Order, a Contract for Product realisation or sale is concluded between the Client and the Service Provider. Any change in the scope of the Order after this stage shall be priced regardless of the original scope of the Order. Making additional Orders after the Positive Verification shall be equivalent to placing a new Order and concluding a new contract of sale or realization of the Product between the Client and the Service Provider.
4.4 Each contract of sale or realization of the Product shall be confirmed by a receipt, VAT invoice or other document confirming the purchase.
4.5 Products contain additional information in a visible place:
On the last page of the Product or any other place indicated in the Product description, there is a barcode.
5. Products being the subject of the sales contract concluded with the Customer remain the property of the Service Provider until the price and delivery costs under the sales contract are paid.
V. Payment terms and methods
1. The Website requires payment for Orders in the form of prepayment.
2. The Internet Service makes on-line payment methods for orders available through the operators. Available methods of payment are visible in the process of placing an order.
1. The website provides the following delivery methods for the Product:
By courier or other form of shipment available when placing an order.
2. The cost of delivery depends on the selected method of delivery of the Product to the Customer and the size of the Order and for each Order it is presented at the time of its realisation.
3. The form of shipment and the choice of a specific entity providing courier services may be changed for objective reasons that prevent the Product from being shipped (e.g. lack of support for a specific size of the Product, country of delivery, temporary lack of delivery).
4. Delivery time - the time of waiting for the delivery of the Product consists of the term of the realisation of the Order by the Service Provider and the time of delivering the Product by the carrier:
4.1 The total and maximum term of realisation of the Order shall not exceed 30 working days counted from the moment of Positive Verification of the Order until the moment of sending the Order to the Customer.
4.2 The time of delivery of the Product by the carrier depends on the method of delivery chosen by the Customer and the carrier and it is visible in the basket after selecting the delivery option.
5. The parcels are delivered on Working Days.
6. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any delay, lack of delivery or necessity of another delivery, resulting from the User providing incorrect or incomplete data for the delivery of the Product.
VII. Terms of terminating contracts for the provision of services
1. The termination of the contract for the provision of running an account in the Internet Service.
1.1 The User may terminate the contract for maintaining an Account on the Website by sending a relevant statement in an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, or in writing to the Service Provider: CYFROWA FOTO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością /a limited liability company/ with its registered office in Zaczernie, Zaczernie 190, 36-062 Zaczernie.
1.2 The Service Provider may terminate the contract for running an Account on the Internet Service with immediate effect if the User provides illegal content.
1.3 The contract for running an Account in the Internet Service shall be terminated after 7 days from the date of receiving the declaration of will to terminate it (period of notice).
1.4 The termination of the contract shall not lead to eliminating the legal effects which arose earlier - during the contract period.
1.5 The Service Provider and the User may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time by mutual agreement of the parties.
2. The termination of the Contract on the use of the Editor and the Order Form takes place at the moment of ending the use of the Editor, in accordance with point III section 2 of the Regulations.
3. Termination of the Newsletter Service Agreement.
3.1 The Customer may at any time resign from using the Newsletter service for this purpose in the "Account settings" bookmark in the Account panel after entering the password to the Account, clicking the "Account settings" field and then unchecking the "I want to receive the newsletter" field or of similar nature. It is also possible to terminate the service by means of a link placed in the Newsletter message. The user will receive in the Service a confirmation from the Newsletter service informing about removing his e-mail address.
IX. Complaint procedure concerning Clients who are not Consumers and who are not entitled to consumer rights
1. The condition for the Service Provider to recognize the complaint submitted by the Client, if it concerns damage to the Product during transport to the Client, is to report the damage to the Service Provider in the manner described in the point XI within 14 days from the date of finding the damage (but no later than 30 calendar days from the date of delivery of the Order) together with a detailed description of the problem and delivery of the Order in question at the expense of the Client to the address of the Service Provider.
2. Complaints of Products ordered from the Internet Service due to damage caused during transport to the Client may be submitted using the Complaint Form available in the Regulations bookmark on the website of the Internet Service, or they can be submitted by e-mail.
3. If the complaint is accepted, the Service Provider does not reimburse the Client for the cost of shipment / delivery of the Order.
4. The Service Provider shall respond to complaints submitted by the Client within 30 calendar days from the date of reporting them, as well as inform the Client of the further course of action.
5. The Service Provider does not accept Products sent via cash on delivery (COD).
X. Damaging the product during transport
1. In the case of finding a damage to the Product, the Client is obliged to examine the consignment; if he found that during transport there was a loss or damage to the item, he must report such circumstances and fill in the damage report of the consignment, if possible in the presence of the deliverer.
2. If the damage to the Product could not be seen from the outside at the time of receiving the consignment, the Client should immediately report a request to determine this fact after the discovery of damage, but no later than 7 days from the date of receiving the package. Exceeding this deadline will mean that no claims against the carrier can be realized.
3. Before signing the Package damage protocol, it should be carefully read and special attention should be paid to the compatibility of the information contained in it with the actual condition of the package (damage to the package, warning signs).
4. In case of refusing to accept the shipment due to damage, it should be clearly indicated in the transport documents.
XI. The right to withdraw from the contract
1. The right of withdrawal from a contract concluded remotely does not apply to the Consumer with regard to contracts (Article 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights) such as:
1.1 provision of services commenced, with the Consumer's consent, before the expiry of the period referred to in paragraph 1,
1.2 concerning audio and visual recordings and those recorded on IT data carriers after the consumer has removed their original packaging,
1.3 contracts concerning services for which the price or remuneration depends exclusively on the price trend on the financial market,
1.4 where the subject of the service is an unprocessed item, produced according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his or her individual needs, in particular, it concerns the Products,
1.5 services which, due to their nature, cannot be returned or whose object deteriorates rapidly.
2. In cases not provided for in points 1.1-1.5, the Consumer who has concluded a remote contract may withdraw from it without giving reasons, making an appropriate statement in writing within fourteen calendar days from the date of the contract conclusion.
3. In order to meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the statement before its expiry through a postal operator or other entity providing transport services or electronic mail.
4. The statement referred to in paragraph 1 above should be sent to the following address of the Service Provider: CYFROWA FOTO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością /a limited liability company/ with its registered office in Zaczernie, Zaczernie 190, 36-062 Zaczernie, or to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. In case of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered not concluded and the Consumer is released from all obligations. What the parties have provided is returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary administration.
6. The Consumer shall be refunded all payments made together with the shipping costs. If the Consumer has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur is not obliged to reimburse the Consumer for additional costs incurred by him. The Consumer shall bear only direct costs related to sending the Product back to the Service Provider.
7. The refund should be made immediately, no later than fourteen days. If the Consumer has made any prepayments, statutory interest shall be due from the date of the prepayment.
8. The Service Provider shall refund the price paid to the bank account number indicated by the Consumer or in any other way indicated by the Consumer.
9. The fourteen-day period, in which the Consumer may withdraw from the contract, shall be counted from the date of delivery of the goods, and if the contract concerns the provision of service - from the date of its conclusion.
1. The Service Provider shall be liable to the Consumer for damages resulting from the non-performance or improper performance of its obligations, unless this is due to circumstances for which the Service Provider is not responsible (force majeure).
2. In relation to the Client who is not a Consumer, the Service Provider may be liable for non-performance or improper performance only in the case of intentional damage and only within the limits of losses actually incurred by the Client. In particular, the Service Provider shall not be liable for damage caused by the use of the Website by the Client contrary to the law or the Regulations.
3. At the time of giving the Product by the Service Provider to the carrier, the benefits and burdens associated with the item and the danger of accidental loss or damage to the item pass to the Client who is not a Consumer. In such a case, the Service Provider shall not be liable for the loss, defect or damage to the Product resulting from the acceptance of the Product for transport until its delivery to the Client and for the delay in transporting the consignment.
4. The liability of the Service Provider to the Client who is not a Consumer, regardless of its legal basis, is limited - both as part of a single claim, as well as for all claims in total - to the amount of the price paid and delivery costs under the contract for the realization of the Product or sale. The Service Provider shall be liable to the Client who is not a consumer only for typical damages foreseeable at the time of concluding the contract and shall not be liable for lost profits in relation to the Client who is not a Consumer.
1. The Service Provider within the scope of observing the copyrights to the materials sent by the Users relies exclusively on the statements of the Users.
2. Placing an Order means that the User declares that he has rights to all sent files and by placing an Order he does not violate anyone's rights.
3. In case of violation of copyrights of third parties through the realization of the Order, the responsibility for it lies solely with the User. In such a case, he is obliged to release the Service Provider from any claims of third parties and to reimburse the Service Provider for the costs incurred as a result of these claims.
4. In the case of receiving an official notice or obtaining reliable information about the illegality of the content stored on the Website, the Service Provider shall inform the User and immediately prevent access to such content.
5. All information, content, files containing images and software made available by the Service Provider within the Website are the property of the Service Provider or the subject of a licence granted to the Service Provider and are protected by law.
6. The Service Provider does not grant the right to copy, make available, modify, realize derivative products or distribute any of their elements.
XIV. Additional information
1. Recording, securing and making the content of the concluded contract for the provision of Services available takes place by sending an appropriate e-mail after the conclusion of the contract.
2. Recording securing and making the content of the concluded contract for the provision of Services available takes place in two ways:
2.1 by sending the content of the concluded contract in an e-mail,
2.2 by providing the specifications of the Order and proof of purchase,
2.3 The content of the concluded contract is additionally recorded and secured in the Service Provider's ICT system and made available on each request of the Client or the Consumer.
3. Storing files:
3.1 Projects not constituting photographic prints created in the Editor and Order Form:
3.1.1 Being ordered and paid for shall be deleted after 400 days from the date of paying for the shopping basket,
3.1.2 Being ordered and not paid for shall be removed after 90 days from the date of ordering the basket,
3.1.3 Being added to the shopping basket but not ordered will be deleted 180 days after the last save or automatic save of the design.
3.2 Designs which are photographic prints created in the Editor and Order Form:
3.2.1 Being ordered and paid for, they are removed after 400 days from the date of paying for the shopping basket,
3.2.2 Being ordered and not paid for shall be removed after 90 days from the date of ordering the basket,
3.2.3 Being added to the basket but not ordered will be deleted after 90 days from the date of the last save or automatic save of the design.
XV. Final resolutions
1. The contracts concluded through the Internet Service are concluded in accordance with the Polish law and in the Polish language without prejudice to the protection provided to consumers by the mandatory regulations of the country of their habitual residence.
2. In matters not regulated by the Regulations, the following provisions apply: Civil Code of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 as amended); the Act on the provision of electronic services of 18 July 2002. (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended); Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws 2014. 827).
3. settlement of disputes:
3.1 Possible disputes arising between the Service Provider and the Consumer within the meaning of Article 22 1 of the Civil Code of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 as amended) may be considered out of court through mediation or settlement of amicable courts. The list of permanent arbitration courts is available at http://www.pssp.org.pl. The list of mediators is maintained by each district court in Poland. The websites of the competent court provide data on the mediators.
3.2 Possible disputes arising between the Service Provider and the Consumer within the meaning of Article 22 1 of the Civil Code of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 as amended) shall be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Procedure Code of 17 November 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 43, item 296 as amended).
3.3 Details concerning the methods and access to out-of-court forms of dispute resolution are available at the address: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php.
3.4 At the address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/, the platform of the Internet system for dispute resolution between consumers and traders at the EU level (ODR platform) is available. The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website with a one-stop-shop for consumers and traders seeking out-of-court settlement of a dispute concerning contractual obligations arising from the Internet sales contract or service contract.
3.5 Possible disputes arising between the Service Provider and the Client who is not a Consumer shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the registered office of the Service Provider.
XVI. Entry into force of the Regulations
1. These Regulations are effective as of February, 1, 2021
2. the Service Provider is entitled to unilaterally change these Regulations in case of the occurrence of: (a) changes in applicable laws applicable to the provision of electronic services or transactions concluded remotely, (b) changes in the Service Provider's offer for Services or Products, provided that the changes in these Regulations are aimed at adapting its content to the offer.
3. if a particular provision of the Regulations is considered invalid or ineffective, the invalidity or ineffectiveness of this provision does not affect the validity or effectiveness of the other provisions of the Regulations. The Service Provider shall make efforts to replace the invalid or ineffective provision with a new, legally effective provision.
4. Orders for Products placed before the entry into force of the new Regulations are subject to the rules set out in the existing Regulations, the amendment to the Regulations does not affect the rights and obligations of the parties to the contract of sale of Products from the Website formed before the entry into force of this change.
5. The Service Provider shall inform the Users about the change of the Regulations and the date of entry into force of the amended Regulations by sending an appropriate message to the e-mail addresses of the Users or by placing it in the Internet Service in the form available at the first login of the User after the change of the Regulations.
6. Amendments to the Regulations shall apply to the User from the date specified by the Service Provider, not less than 7 calendar days from informing the Users of the change. The notice period is 14 days. The notice of termination shall be sent to email@example.com or in writing to the address of the registered office of the Service Provider.
The Internet service available at www.nphoto.com is run by: CYFROWA FOTO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością/ a limited liability company/ with its registered office in Zaczernie, Zaczernie 190, 36-062 Zaczernie, NIP: 8133469935, REGON 180149478, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org